2. Who am I ?
3. If I am none of these, then who am I?
4. What is the nature of Awareness?
5. When will the realization of the Self be gained?
6. Will there not be realization of the Self even while the world is there (taken as real)?
8. When will the world which is the object seen be removed?
9. What is the nature of the mind?
10. What is the path of inquiry for understanding the nature of the mind?
11. How will the mind become quiescent?
12. What is the means for constantly holding on to the thought 'Who am I?'
13. Are there no other means for making the mind quiescent?
14. When will the residual impressions (thoughts) ... get destroyed?
15. Is it possible for the residual impressions ... to be resolved,
and ... to remain as the pure Self?16. Is not everythingthe work of God ?
17. How long should inquiry be practised?
18. Of the devotees, who is the greatest?
19. What is non-attachment?
20. Is it not possible for God and the Guru to effect the release of a soul?
21. Is it necessary for one who longs for release to inquire
into the nature of categories (tattvas)?22. Is there no difference between waking and dream?
23. Is it any use reading books for those who long for release?
24. What is wisdom-insight (jnana-drsti)?
25. What is happiness?
26. What is the relation between desirelessness and wisdom?
27. What is the difference between inquiry and meditation?
28. What is release?
Who Am I ? is also available in each of 20 languages on Sri Ramanasramam's Resource pages